Poster presentations are welcome to ECVME.
Accepted posters will be published in the conference booklet (hardcopy and online version) and published online at oeghd.at.
Posters are going to be presented digitally. Printed version cannot be mounted.
Instruction for submission
- Language: English
- Title of your presentation (Upper and lower case)
- Authors of your presentation (for every single author):
- First name (not abbreviated)
- Middle names (abbreviated)
- Surename Affiliation: Institution and Department
- Email adresses
- Follow roughly the structure
- min. 600 characters
- max. 3000 characters
- 1 table
- 1 figure
- max 5 citations
- Please keep in mind that the PDF-version of your poster is going to be inserted into the conference guide (size: A4) along with the abstract. Choose fonts and illustration that are also readable at A4 size)
The presenter, who is corresponding author, has to register to the conference and upload the abstract on the same site:
Submission deadline: 14 April, 2022 (Abstract and poster pdf)
- Digital posters are going to be displayed on large screens (printed posters cannot be mounted on site)
- The corresponding authors are expected to present their research in 5-10 minutes.
- (Posters which are not presented will be withdrawn from the online program.)